Unity Blog Hop Unity Challenge Unity Stamp Company Unity stamps by me

[2.13.2014] unity thursday with pretty stamps

Unity Thursday

IMG_1825_dahlhouse
Thursday fun is happening with the Unity design team.  If you have been hopping you should be arriving from Joslyn’s blog, if not, all the action starts on the Unity blog.

We have a brand new Unity {be inspired} Challenge, it is really pretty too.

Plus, I have a brand new sentiment kit releasing today for the challenge.

I spent a few days drawing this flower.  It is a new adventure for me.  I have always doodled, but this is my first attempt at turning it into a stamp.  I like the whimsy feel and yet it is somber enough for either a sympathy card or a support card.  Hope you like it as much as I do.  It is one of my favorite designs… it might BE my favorite ever.

IMG_1824_dahlhouse

I was inspired by the sketch and the colors.  I’ve been in a wonky mood, so I turned the sketch sideways and then tilted the center panel.  I stamped the flowers and sentiment and then colored it in with Copics.  This is a fun image to color.  You could really go wild with it if you wanted too.  I added some glitter glue and enamel dots at the end to add a little sumptin’ sumptin’ to the design.

** COMMENT PRIZE **
Don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog today.
We’ll be giving away a Unity fabulous prize from comments left on the participating blogs.

That is all from me, head on over to the amazing Renee next!!!!

Here are the list of blogs hopping today.

Alyssa
Erin
Jolande
Joslyn
Lisa A.
Renee
Shilo
Stephanie
Gaylynn

2013sig

52 Comments

1. Cynthia O. says:

Great CAS design, Lisa. Lovely image and use of the color combo as well!

2. Kris L says:

Oh Lisa you’ve done it again with an awesome sentiment kit. It really hits all of those things that can be tough to say. Love your card too…you nailed the color challenge.

3. Love that stamp used!! Super cute

4. Laura Maunu says:

This stamp is so beautiful! Love the simplicity of the card and the coloring is amazing!

5. Ruby M says:

This card is beautiful. Love the colouring too.

6. Steph Lindahl says:

Wow! Love it! My first thought after the colors was how versatile this stamp is.

7. Lisa, the flower you drew is gorgeous!! LOVE what you did with it and the colors on your card too .. 🙂

8. maria mendoza says:

I love it

9. Jackie P says:

love the flowers stamps! flower and butterfly’s are my weakness. However…what are those enamel dots…I have been seeing them lately…must find out!!!

1. Such a pretty card for such a wintery day!

10. I REALLY LIKE the flowers you drew. And the size is nice too. Can’t wait to see the new sentiments. I always grab those first when I shop. 🙂

11. This card is simply amazing—you really rocked it!

12. Michele says:

This card is sure to brighten someone’s day…even during rough times!

13. OH Lisa! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those flowers– what a gorgeous color story and card! BEAUTIFULLY done as always! And I LOVE that this is your stamp! YOU ROCK! <3

14. Michelle K. says:

Totally love that flower! Beautiful. Card!

15. Amy C. says:

What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the woodgrain background!

16. Judith says:

Wow Lisa, your stamp is just gorgeous! Congrats. Beautiful card as always too 🙂

17. Beautiful stamping. The colors and design are gorgeous. Makes me crave spring flowers.

1. hotwheels says:

I love your pastel color. Your card is just gorgeous!!!

18. This is fantastic! I LOVE how you colored that flower and tilted it all at such a jaunty angle!

19. Teresa Godines #6857 says:

Beautiful coloring. I am a sucker for flowers and now I need this stamp. LOL

20. Seriously, you are one talented girl!! I can’t believe you drew that!!! Ahhhh-mazing, Lisa!! And absolutely LOVE the card you made with it!!

21. Very beautiful card, your are so creative!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

22. shartl says:

Oh my, you used the colors for this challenge perfectly! What a bright fun card design!

23. Terri Burson says:

Awesome job on designing the flower. I absolutely love it. I see this kit in my future, lol.

24. Oh Lisa, this flower is absolutely beautiful! On my list it goes…
    And of course used perfectly on your card.

25. Emily H says:

I love this card!! Now I am wanting that stamp!

26. Those flowers are gorgeous!! I love your coloring.

27. how very very pretty! I love the whimsy feeling of this card for a serious subject… definitely a pick-me-up

28. Fabulous card really makes the most of the stamp and looks lovely

29. Carla Hundley says:

How wonderful to have your
    own design/stamp and it is
    so pretty. Love the glitter
    you added.
    Carla from Utah

30. stampnk says:

Wow, I just love the colors you used and that whimsical stamped image!

31. Great colors and I really like the flower stamp.

32. gwenyt says:

Your drawing is adorable and your card is just gorgeous!

33. Marsha Parham says:

I love these sentiments and what you did with them!

34. That flower stamp is beautiful! Fabulous design on your part! Your card is beautiful as well!

35. So beautiful Lisa! I love the image and the colors are perfect!

36. LOVE LOVE LOVE that new sentiment kit! And your card is STUNNING! So beautifully colored – and love the touch of sparkle!!!

37. Such a beautiful card. I love the colors you used! Breathtaking!

38. Miriam Prantner says:

Oh wow! I really love this new stamp, it’s gorgeous and I hope that you do lots more doodled stamps!

39. It’s a gorgeous design for the stamp. I’m sure all have to have it. And your card is really pretty!

40. karenladd says:

I haven’t seen this adorable stamp before today and I LOVE it! Fun card and really cute!

41. Lisa Lucchese says:

Beautiful stamp and gorgeous colours.

42. Love the flower, it’s pretty yet appropriate!

43. I think it ate my comment, dangnabbit. If it didn’t, sorry!
    I love this gorgeous “doodle” – the perfect balance of whimsy. And your colouring is amazing!

44. Wow, really love the coloring you did with the flower!

45. Lisa Angela says:

such a beautiful card!

46. Love the flowers. Your coloring and colors are beautiful.

47. Gorgeous CAS design. The colours are so beautiful especially on the grey woodgrain background

48. This is a wonderful flower design and I love your card!

49. WOW Lisa, this flower and your colouring are amazing, congrats to you!

50. It is most definitely a kick ass flower! Love the doodley details and your coloring is gorgeous!