Unity Blog Hop Unity Stamp Company Unity stamps by me

[7.31.2014] unity thursday wishes

Unity Thursday Wishes

Time for some more THURSDAY inspiration with the Unity design team blog hop.  If you haven’t been hopping along, all the action starts on the Unity blog.  There’s always fun stuff going on.  We are gearing up for Halloween already.  Eeek.  haha.  Just a little.

I’m breaking out this month’s BRAND NEW sentiment kit for today.

wish with your heart

I started with one card and before I knew it, I had three!  Yay, I love it when ideas just flow and I can crank out more than one card.  Not to mention it helps to build up the birthday card stash… they disappear so fast.

IMG_3760_dahlhouse

Card #1 – I started with some bold colors.  I stamped the dandelion head just along the bottom and left side.  Then i die cut my sentiment in an upside down label with a few of the dandelion seeds floating above.  The black background helps those beautiful colors pop.

IMG_3758_dahlhouse

Card #2 – Time to bring out the kraft.  I used a new Lil’ Inker background die for the kraft background.  Then, I stamped the dandelion flowers onto two tags.  I love that hashtag sentiment, so fun.

IMG_3761_dahlhouse

Card #3 – I started out with just stamping along the bottom of the card and quickly realized it would make for one beautiful background and kept repeating the pattern up to the top.  I just love the orange and greenish-blue color combo.  At the end, I added a tag with the two sentiments.

** COMMENT PRIZE **
Don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog today.
We’ll be giving away 2 prizes from comments left on the participating blogs.

Here are all the girls hopping today…  just click on the next pretty girl in line.

2014sig

2014supplies

28 Comments

1. Absolutely breathtaking! LOVE this stamp set – and your showcased it perfectly!!!

2. Linda Patti says:

Wonderful cards, thanks for sharing!

3. Ruby says:

OMG The color combinations and cards look beautiful!!! Especially the first one, my fave colors!

4. Gorgeous creations, love the soothing colors 🙂

5. Amazing cards! I love dandelion wishes!

6. Ruby M says:

I just got my stamp set and it is already my favourite. Thanks for all three colour schemes. They are so pretty. Very inspiring.

7. I LOVE your FANTASTIC cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

8. Oh my, what a treat. Love all of these cards with this great wish set. 🙂

9. awww!!! so cute.. love these dandelion stamps…
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

10. come on mailman, bring my stamp to me quicker! lol, yes I am that impatient to get this stamp set. Everything you made is so pretty

11. Pam foy says:

Love all your cards with this set.

12. Fabulous cards, Lisa! Love the color combos that you used on each!

13. Beautiful cards! Love the color combos! Lovely way to show the versatility of this set!

14. WOW!!!! 3 BEAUTIFUL cards, love your colors and papers.

Sue

15. By looking at your cards,really make me wanna buy the new sentiment kit, just so beautiful. Love all the cards you make, so beautiful.

16. Beautiful cards, I love how you created backgrounds with that stamp set!

17. Sue D says:

Great sentiments and colors on all!

18. Gorgeous cards, especially the first one!

19. Love this set and your cards are wonderful!!!
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

20. So much fun inspiration from this kit! Gorgeous!

21. karenladd says:

Love the amazing variety of looks you got from this set! So versatile!

22. Cynthia O. says:

Fabulous inspiration, Lisa!

23. Wow, Lisa, a trio fo dazzle and delight to showcase this set; each so unique! Fabulous inspiration – as always!
    ~c

24. I love that wish with your heart stamp set! Your projects are all so beautiful!

25. Great cards!!! Love the colors from the first one, it’s a great combination 🙂

26. deborah345 says:

I love this stamp set, so many ideas come to me with this one

27. That is a sweet stamp set. love it. so many variations with it.

28. These are fabulous, Lisa! I do like that dandelion seed head stamp a lot. 🙂