Happy Sentiment Saturday lovelies. I’m sharing a card using a Unity Stamp Company kit with an amazing floral image to match an amazing sentiment kit. I have a fun design as well that you can keep simple or dress up with extras.
Featured Stamp Kit
Assemble This! Video
I’ve created a quick video tutorial on how this card was made. You can watch it below or on Youtube.
Like this video? Please give it a thumbs up and subscribe.
I’ve had this idea in my head for a while now. I couldn’t wait to see how it turned out. It’s quite fun. Something about the way the floral image curves and then the popped up scalloped corner for the sentiment is a happy surprise. I had a simpler design in mind, but as always, my creativity changed course as I went along. I love the addition of the washi tape and sequins to add a bit of pizzaz.
Here are the steps to recreate this card:
- Start with a standard size A2 card base (4.25 x 5.5 inches). Stamp floral image on the top right side of the card in an arch and then create a mask.
- Stamp the floral image again in the bottom left side of the card to create an arch over the masked image. Remove the mask.
- Add splatters to the background using ink and paint brush.
- Die cut a scalloped corner and add washi tape.
- Stamp sentiment on cardstock and die cut with a rectangle. Tie a bow at the bottom of the rectangle and pop up on the card with foam adhesive.
- Glue sequins onto the card with a strong glue (like Glossy Accents).
Thanks for joining me today. I hope you are inspired by today’s project. If you create something, I’d love to see. Join us in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group to share your card and tag me.
Affiliate Links are used when available at no additional cost to you. I greatly appreciate your support of my little blog.