I’m excited to be sharing projects using the Unity Stamp Company sentiment kits on the Unity Blog today. I’m kicking off September with some fall inspiration! I’m waiting for fall here in Arizona. The days are getting longer here and while the temps are still near 100*, I can’t wait for fall. It really is my favorite season of them all.
Featured Stamp Kit
This little guy is ready for fall. I love putting my favorite Owlie in different seasons. He has his pumpkins and his little crow friend to welcome the autumn season. Lots of great little sentiments in this set – everything from Halloween to Thanksgiving plus lots of things in between.
Assemble This! Video
I’ve created a quick video tutorial on how this card was made. You can watch it below or on Youtube.
Like this video? Please give it a thumbs up and subscribe.
I’m feeling fall coming on… at least I want to feel fall coming on. In Arizona, we won’t really get “fall” till November, but I know everyone else is either feeling fall or getting ready for fall like I am. Hello, Pumpkin Spice L
Fall is my favorite. Seriously. I love the colors, I love the weather, I love the food, I love all things FALL!!! So I couldn’t help but use Bountiful Owl as my first fall card for 2018.
I’ve colored my little Owlie with Copic markers and matched him with some fall colored papers. Need details? Watch the video above for coloring tips and I’ll list the steps below.
Here are the steps to recreate this card:
- Cover an A2 standard sized card (4.25 x 5.5 inches) with a die cut patterned paper.
- Die cut the patterned paper rectangle slightly larger than the stamped image to mat and angle behind. Glue to
- Stamp image in Copic safe ink (like Memento or Gina K Amalgam ink) and die cut slightly smaller than matted patterned paper. Color with Copic markers (see supply list below) and then adhere to card with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment and create a banner by notching out the end with your scissors. Create two more banners with patterned paper and punch a hole at the top.
- Wrap some burlap string around the card three times and then thread all the banners threw and tie it all off with a bow. Trim the bow ends with scissors.
- Tack down the banners with a little bit of glue adhesive.
Thanks for joining me today. I hope you are inspired by today’s project. If you create something, I’d love to see. Join us in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group to share your card and tag me.
Affiliate Links are used when available at no additional cost to you. I greatly appreciate your support of my little blog.