I’m back again with more ideas for easy Christmas holiday cards using the brand new Unity Stamp Company sentiment kit for October 2019. I love how easy this card comes together. You can use up some patterned papers in different ways to create a bunch of amazing cards for the holidays.
Featured Stamp Set
This card is so much fun. I love the versatility of the design. All you need to do is switch up the patterned papers and the look of each card is so different.
Simple designs, simple changes make me so happy. I don’t always have a ton of time to spend on making cards. I want to make sure everyone I love and appreciate gets a handmade card, this is very important to me and my heart. My life just doesn’t always allow for the time to spend an hour on each card. I wish it did, but work and life responsibilities get in the way. So here is my second design for Christmas holiday cards. I hope it inspires you as well and if you want to add more or less, that makes me happy as well. It is a fabulous design that you can make your own.
Here are the steps to recreate this card:
- Start with a standard size A2 card (4.25″ x 5.5″). Cover the card front with patterned paper. Round the top left corner of the card if you are inspired to do so.
- Cut two strips of pattern paper in slightly different thicknesses. Adhere to the card front.
- Die-cut a tag shape out of kraft paper or use a premade kraft tag and stamp your sentiment onto the tag leaving a bit of room at the top for the ribbon. I mixed and matched different big and small sentiments from this stamp set.
- Staple some burlap ribbon to the top of the tag or hole punch and tie some ribbon or string at the top. Use what you have or like.
- Pop up the tag on the card front with some foam adhesive.
- Glue on some gold sequins. You could also use enamel dots, Nuvo Drops or rhinestones.
Assemble This! Video
I’ve created a quick video tutorial on how this card was made with all the details.
Thanks for joining me today. I hope you are inspired by today’s project. If you create something, I’d love to see it. Join us in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group to share your card and tag me.
Unity Stamp Company usually has a new sale almost EVERY week. Check the website for details & freebies. Stamp sets go on and off sale all the time. Just add the stamp set to your wishlist, if not on sale this week, so you get a great deal.
Affiliate Links are used when available at no additional cost to you.