Unity Blog Hop Unity Stamp Company Unity stamps by me

[1.2.2014] First Unity Hop of the Year

Unity Thursday

Happy New Year to my Unity friends.  Can you believe it is 2014 already?  I had to double-check my date to make sure I had the year right.  Heehee.  I’m excited to see what this year brings… I already know BIG things always happen at UNITY!

Let’s get this hop rolling.  If you have been hopping you should be arriving from Joslyn’s blog, if not, all the action starts on the Unity blog.

One of my favorite new kits from 2013 was this smaller Everything More kit.

Everything More

It is perfect for quick and easy gift sets (or for stash as well).  I grabbed a 6×6 pad of paper, some sequins and rhinestones and I had a quick set of cards in no time.

I used a combination of standard inks and Distress ink markers to color the stamps.  I also did some masking to help change the colors.  I love masking.  So therapeutic in a weird way.

Ready to head on over to Renee next?  She has a fabulous project for you today.

Here are the list of blogs hopping today.

Angie
Erin
Jolande
Joslyn
Lisa A.
Renee
Shilo
Stephanie

2013sig

2013supplies

70 Comments

1. Very pretty cards! I love quick and simple!!

2. Cynthia O. says:

Lovely set of cards, Lisa!

3. Dee in NH says:

Wow! All really pretty!

4. Very nice set of cards. Perfect to have on hand. I adore this sentiment kit. Happy New Year.

5. Ruby M says:

Lovely set of cards. I like CAS cards. TFS Happy New Year.

6. Great stamp set and wonderful cards!

7. Lisa I love your set of cards! The stamp stands out perfectly

8. Barbara D. says:

Nicely done with a great set of sentiment stamps.

9. These are really, really cute!

10. How great that is! I just love the small pads of paper but don’t know where is special enough (-: to use and hate to cut it up. Love paper. This stamp set is perfect for doing those needed most cards in 1 session. Very pretty cards. Thank you for sharing.

11. Lisa Angela says:

I love giving away sets of cards or keeping them for myself. I love the ones u created here!

12. Anonymous says:

Lisa, I love this set too. TSF. You’ve given me some ideas. Happy 2014.

13. Anita says:

Ohhhh these stamps are really great beautiful!
    Greetings
    Anita

14. Such a pretty set of cards! Love the colors!

15. Your cards are very beautiful. Hugs! xx

16. Sue D says:

Lovely set of cards!

17. Anonymous says:

You’re right! Lisa. This set makes it so easy to create a whole set or stash of cards quickly. Your CAS cards are so pretty.

18. Scrappin' Diva - Cindy B says:

Love these cards, especially when they are quick and easy to put together!

19. Love simple cards that pack punch! These def do! Love them 🙂 Can’t wait to see what’s coming from you in the new year!!!

20. Patrice McClure says:

Lovely cards!

21. Nice set of cards. Thanks for including the supply list.

22. Beautiful cards! What a LOVELY set!!!

23. I love your cards – making sets is so fun, and that is the perfect set with which to make them!

24. Great cards! I guess I have to look more carefully at the Unity stamps available, as I honestly did not know these existed….eek! 🙂

25. I got that set but haven’t used it yet. Thanks for showing me how great they are going to look. I am so looking forward to 2014. Hugs~Patti

26. Terrific set of cards!

27. Anonymous says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE those cards Lisa! Happy New Year 🙂

28. Marsha Parham says:

I just bought this set and received it today. I love your ideas!

29. Robin says:

Your cards are super sweet! I also like to pull a paper pad and a few supplies and see how many cards I can make. I really like this stamp set – will have to look into purchasing it soon! Happy 2014

30. Emily H says:

What lovely simple cards. This is a great way to mass produce. You inspired me.

31. Natalie Kershaw says:

Love the cards. I have been wanting to make a card sets for my friends. Thank you for the inspiration.

32. love this set!! does it come with a die or are these had cut?!?!? FAB-U-LOUS!!! Happy New Year!!

1. Hi jenni, no dies for this set, but I’m working on getting a SVG made for cutting machines. Stay tuned. 🙂

33. deborah345 says:

Love the card set.

34. Anonymous says:

Super cute cards and you are so right this is a wonderful set to have.

35. Ann H. says:

Super cute cards and you are so right this is a wonderful set to have.

36. Dana Johnson says:

Love these cards and love this stamp set!!

37. that’s a super set – i never think of florals for these sorts of cards but i will now,thanks

38. Beautiful set of cards, Lisa 🙂

39. Pretty card set! Love the papers and this sentiment set is wonderful! Happy New Year!

40. What a great go-to stamp set. Perfect for a quick card and yours are so beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration!

41. Jen M says:

WAY gorgeous! I love that kit (and the coordinating ones) – they make it so easy to build a cute card without a lot of fuss!

42. Teresa Godines #6857 says:

Awesome cards. TFS

43. Marcy H. says:

Pretty set of cards!!

44. Amber C says:

That is a great kit! Your cards are beautiful.

45. Michel E says:

Love the cards.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

46. Wow, those are super cute and super easy. Love kits like that.

47. Samantha Slaughter says:

Wonderful cards, lovely colours!

48. Ruth C says:

I just got this set. Thanks for sharing these cards. Great inspiration!

49. Great cards for the stash! Love that sentiment set!

50. Great card set. I love the sentiment stamp sets, too. I even added this one to my last purchase, so thank you for showcasing it. Thank you for the inspiration.

51. Celeste Goff says:

I just bought this stamp set on the last sale and love what you’ve done with them! Thanks for inspiring me to crack that set out!

52. Lovely cards!

53. Such beautiful cards! Love that sentiment stamp se, too! :

54. Very pretty cards!

55. Fabulous projects with this amazing frame stamps.
    Have a Happy Year!

56. What fabulous cards! Great idea to make several for your stash!

57. Tks for sharing. Great inspiration.

58. Such a fabulous card Trio Lisa! Happy New Year!

59. donnt says:

Thank you for sharing your talent with us…

60. Christina says:

Very lovely, I just adore the sympathy card–the paper, the sentiment look, everything. I just bought my first 5 set of Distress Markers yesterday, I might try to recreate these for a gift. Thank you for sharing! 🙂

61. Felicia Aaron says:

Sweet, simple cards! I always forget to use sequins, etc….. That gift it that little lift! Cute set! Thanks for sharing!

62. I love these cards – the sets you designed are so elegant!

63. That’s a great set of cards. Love them!

64. Such a pretty set, Lisa! I’ll have to send some masking work your way — I don’t find it therapeutic at all! 😉

65. Anonymous says:

Lovely stamp set and cards.

1. Karie P. says:

forgot to sign my name…

66. I agree with you that is a great set. I can see why you love it. Beautiful cards.

67. Jane Bosi says:

What a versatile set! Love what you shared!

68. Such beautiful fonts and the labels look perfect on those gorgeous papers,