I’m excited to be sharing projects using the Unity Stamp Company sentiment kits today. I have this card with a simple layout to share. Super easy to recreate with any stamp set.
Featured Stamp Kits
I’m using two sentiment kits for this card. I really wanted to use that gorgeous floral heart from Beautiful Life Blessed Memories, but thought I’d use a different sentiment. I absolutely need to have anniversary cards in my stash. Makes it easy to grab one when I need it. So, I paired the sentiment from Love is a Magical Thing. I love how all of these kits are so easy to mix and match.
Assemble This! Video
I’ve created a quick video tutorial on how this card was made. You can watch it below or on Youtube.
Like this video? Please give it a thumbs up and subscribe.
I was perusing Pinterest again looking for inspiration. I’m pretty sure this one is inspired by my amazing team member Heather Hoffman. I didn’t save the inspiration (I recreated it from memory) and I can’t exactly find which card inspired me. That said… even I still CASE (Copy And Share Everything) cards. Sometimes it is too pretty not to create a version of my own and it is a fun way to learn new things.
I’m using a soft color palette this time, but you could mix it up easily. Add a bit of simple patterned paper where the scalloped panel is or go big (with bold colors) or go home. Haha. The main focus is on a big solid or semi-solid image that can take up the space on the center panel. You could easily stamp something and color it too. That would be fun.
Then, just add a bit of a bow, a sentiment popped up and some little elements (little die cut hearts, stars, Nuvodrops or sequins) to call it done.
Here are the steps to recreate this card:
- Cover a standard sized A2 cardbase with cardstock.
- Die cut a scalloped panel of lighter cardstock and glue to the card front.
- Then die cut a piece of white cardstock and stamp with floral heart image. Repeat stamp with the MISTI to get a crisp image (optional).
- Tie some string around the center of the panel and then pop up on the card front.
- Stamp sentiment with Versamark ink and emboss with white embossing powder on black cardstock. Trim down to size and pop up above the string.
- Die cut some pink hearts, glue to the front and call it done.
Thanks for joining me today. I hope you are inspired by today’s project. If you create something, I’d love to see. Join us in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group to share your card and tag me.
Affiliate Links are used when available at no additional cost to you. I greatly appreciate your support of my little blog.